Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Let's put this behind us.


So, its no secret that I've neglected you. I've been living all sorts of adventures and not keeping you in the loop. I'll do better. Let me prove it to you.

First things first. I moved to Salt Lake and its been super bitchin. I'm still the same guy that loves you and loves Provo and ice cream and frisbee. But now I'm that same guy who also happens to live closer to where I work. If you've not noticed my absence, then buy me a frosty and we'll hug it out.

I'll return shortly with a quick synopsis of my latest achievements

5 comments:

Jewels said...

How I have MISSED you! Glad to have you back, you rogue. Lets go get that Frosty.

Andrea said...

I'm skeptical....
If you don't post until October, I get your bike.

: STEVE : said...

and the internet.

Mark said...

It was good to see you the other week.

Did you say, "frosty"?

Lisa said...

Richard Patch, just thought I'd say hey. It's been a while that's for sure. You look like you're doing great. Hope all's well in Utah.