Thursday, March 4, 2010

February brought me to a few different places for work, and for one week especially, made me dizzy with flying.  I'll spare you too much detail, but here are a few shots from my phone, and some of my travel notes.  

-Canada's airports.. are generally cool. 
-I want summer weather. 
-San Diego smells really nice. 
-I hate airport security.  

Now, normally I'd gush about how neat it was to travel to some cool new places, but our schedule had us in 5 cities in 5 days.  Toss in a few detour stops for layovers, and you've got yourself a good old fashioned rodeo across America.  -Afterwords you smell a little funny, don't remember where that stain stain came from, and your back hurts.  At least we ended in San Diego on a 75-degree day.  I think a few hours more, and I'd have started browsing real estate.  
NOTE: Do not attempt without an iphone.  




Not coffee, its chocolate.  I'm still 12. 


2 comments:

Jewels said...

"I'm still 12". I love you. And please put, "And Tuesday we're going to...I don't know, somewhere in Canada" in a movie.

Tayva said...

Hah! I loved this post. 'Rodeo across America' is priceless---glad you're back! XO